Gabby’s Tasty Egg-wich!
Happy Easter everyone! So, you’ve got a ton of colorful Easter Eggs left over and you aren’t sure what to do with them? Well, why not try this fun and tasty recipe to make use of all those wonderful eggs? This healthy and tasty recipe is great for both breakfast and lunch. Check it out below!
- 1 large egg (organic, free-range where available)
- 2 slices, 100% whole-wheat bread
- 1 ounce fat-free Monterey Jack cheese
- 1 tablespoon honey mustard
- (Mom & Dad) In a small pot, place egg in water and bring to boil. Boil for about 12 minutes.
- Peel egg and cut into 1-inch slices.
- Cover one side of bread with honey mustard.
- Layer egg slices across mustard and add cheese.
- Bring both slices of bread together and enjoy! (MAKE SURE YOU EAT THE CRUST!)