Gabby’s Fabulous Tofu & Fruit Smoothie
Spring is here! As the weather starts to warm up, what better way to stay cool than with a delicious and refreshing fruit smoothie? Check below for the recipe!
- 4 ozs (1/2 cup) soft tofu, drained
- ½ cup mango
- 1 cup sliced strawberries
- 1 banana, broken into chunks
- 1 teaspoon honey
- ½ cup ice cubes
- Place the tofu, mango, strawberries, banana and honey in a blender. Cover and process until well blended.
- With blender still running, drop ice cubes, one at a time, through the hole in the lid until smooth.
- Pour into tall glasses, taste, and say Boomshakala!!!